SACRED HEART SCHOOL TUITION REGISTRATION
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Sacred Heart School will be holding both all school tuition registration and Kindergarten registration on the same dates and times.
Thursday, May 9th and Friday, May 10th from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
All Kindergarten parents must go to the Parish office first for tuition registration and then go to the school office for Kindergarten registration.
Kindergarten parents should provide the following by the first day of school:
1. Proof of having a health examination.
2. Proof of having a dental examination or you must sign a waiver.
3. Proof of having an eye examination by a licensed optometrist or you must sign a waiver.
4. Proof of having a lead screening.
5. Proof of having received immunizations against preventable communicable diseases.
6 Proof of having 2nd Varicella injection.
7. Copy of birth certificate. (Must be a certified copy from the court house)
Parents will receive physical, dental, and eye exam forms at this time, if needed. The school registration forms are available to download at www.shspana.com and click on information. Please fill out and bring the day of registration. If you are unable to attend or need further information, please contact Teresa Pollman at Sacred Heart School office at 562-2425 or Chrisy Nollman at St. Patrick’s Church office 562-5396.
Below are the Registration Forms that the New Kindergarten students will need filled out. Click on each form which will open as a PDF form. Print the form, fill it out and bring it with you to the Sacred Heart Kindergarten Registration May 9th or May 10th 2019.