Welcome to Sacred Heart School
Founded in 1887 by Fr. Ferdinand Stick, named in honor of the Sacred ¬†Heart of Jesus by the Dominicans of Springfield, IL., this school is a ¬†place for the children of Saint Patrick Parish and of the greater Pana ¬†Area, to be formed in the traditions of our Catholic Faith and educated ¬†to be the best students. ¬†We are blessed to have students from ¬†Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
With our webstite you are able to:
- Interact with alumni and current parents of SHS students in the forum
- See what the students are doing in their classrooms
- View upcoming events and fundraisers
- Check work schedules for events
- View Parish content such as weekly Bulletins
- See what our school needs are and donate directly to certain funds
- Donate through memorials
- See your money in action!
We are excited to bring this stuff to Sacred Heart School. So go look around the site and go start interacting¬† in the forums!
Sacred Heart School’s Mission Statement
Our mission at Sacred Heart School is to provide opportunities for students to actively live the Catholic faith, which will permeate their relationships with the school, family, parish and world.¬† The school is an extension of our student’s family and an essential component of St. Patrick’s Parish, Pana, Illinois.¬† Ultimately, Sacred Heart School strives for the spiritual and academic opportunity that will endow students with responsibility and freedom, and with a thoughtful understanding of God’s role in their lives.
Adopt-A-Class Program Update
Thanks to the following
who have taken part in our Adopt-A-Class Program for
school year 2015 – 2016
- Pre-K –¬†Hilton Plumbing & Clancy Coleman Excavating
Kindergarten –¬†Will & Tina Perkins
1st Grade –¬†Pat Whitten
2nd Grade – Pat Whitten
3rd Grade – Charlie Weers
4th Grade –¬†Dr. Paul & Rhonda Swenny & Ron & Cheryl Swenny
5th Grade –¬†Tri County Feed & Seed
6th Grade – Richard & Chrissy Raharr
7th Grade – Craig & Patra Deere
8th Grade –¬†Rev. Joseph Havrilka
Art Class –¬†Stacy‚Äôs Windows By Design
Music Class – Kenneth & Rosemary Horsthemke
- Technology- Morrell Auto Service
- School Office –¬†Dr. & Mrs. Deo. Quizon
Thanks to all our Sponsors